Hey everyone, the official TOPL Rules have been updated and posted here. Nothing in there should come as a huge surprise to anyone who’s been coming out for a while now, but what was on the website before had gotten a little out of date, and we wanted to update everything to reflect the changes we’ve made over the past couple of seasons. The link at the top of the page will take you to the current “live” version of the rules, which cover the operation of the league as well as gameplay for league nights and tournaments. Have a look, and if there’s something you’d like to suggest or discuss, feel free to email me, ask about it at a league night, or leave a comment on the website. There’s more changes to come, but for now at least we’ve documented what we’re using in a place where people can find it. Thanks to Adam for taking an update pass at the document! The rules also have some more details on malfunctions (and how we deal with them), and what is and isn’t allowed on an extra ball based on questions that have come up.
Project Pinball Charity Tournament 7/19/2014 Keswick, ON
A no-elimination tournament format where you play all day!
- Doors open at noon
- Tournament starts at 12:30 PM
- Qualifying ends at 7:00pm
- Finals to follow after qualifying
- $30 Entry Fee – Includes host fee for food and drink
- There are no cash awards, we will be playing for WPPR points
- $20 from each entry taken in will be paid directly to the Project Pinball Charity
- Each entrant plays a one-game, head-to-head match against another player.
- Whoever wins gets a point.
- Most points at the end of the day wins!
- For each match, the software will randomly assign players, the machine to be played and the order of play.
- The software will ensure you never play the same opponent twice and you never play the same machine twice. (Until you have played them all)
- Everyone is welcome the more the merrier
- If you would like to attend please contact Adam Becker