Project Pinball Charity Tournament 7/19/2014 Keswick, ON
A no-elimination tournament format where you play all day!
- Doors open at noon
- Tournament starts at 12:30 PM
- Qualifying ends at 7:00pm
- Finals to follow after qualifying
- $30 Entry Fee – Includes host fee for food and drink
- There are no cash awards, we will be playing for WPPR points
- $20 from each entry taken in will be paid directly to the Project Pinball Charity
- Each entrant plays a one-game, head-to-head match against another player.
- Whoever wins gets a point.
- Most points at the end of the day wins!
- For each match, the software will randomly assign players, the machine to be played and the order of play.
- The software will ensure you never play the same opponent twice and you never play the same machine twice. (Until you have played them all)
- Everyone is welcome the more the merrier
- If you would like to attend please contact Adam Becker
Another TOPL season has begun! Thanks again to Jim for hosting everyone and getting so many games into fighting shape. Also, a special thanks to Brock at Pinball Revolution for sponsoring the pizza.
We also had two new players last night, so welcome to Sarah and Robert. Hope to see you again for the rest of the season!
Update: T-Shirt deadline has passed. The silk-screened shirts described below are no longer available but we have posted the design on Zazzle for on-demand shirts. Click here to order from Zazzle
We are now taking orders for quality league t-shirts.
They feature our new logo on the front and back. The front is smaller than the back version.
These are quality silk-screened shirts with 5 colours. They are being manufactured locally by a quality shop, and each shirt is baked in an oven after the silk screening process to properly cure the ink for longevity. I visited the shop and chose and inspected a quality shirt to print on. I hope these shirts will last a long time.
My goal with the shirt was to basically create a uniform we can represent in out in public, at tournaments and shows. The big logo on the back facing out as we play, but also the smaller version on front identifying us.
Below is a mock-up of the shirt. They will be charcoal in colour as everyone I spoke with requested a dark colour.
Sizes available are SM – XXXL.
This will be the ONLY time these silk-screened shirts can be ordered as we will likely not be able to get the quantities needed again to run them in the future. I will put the designs on a site like zazzle later for digital on demand printing, but this is the only time to get the quality shirt. You may want to order multiples.
Also there will be a zip-up hoodie available with the topl design on the back for $50.
Orders must be placed by Friday June 13th.
I will accept MONEY at league nights until June 23rd. If you cannot be at league please arrange to send money to someone who can pay for you, or pay by EMT but we need to be paid by then as ToPL does not have an operating float or budget and has no money to inventory shirts.
Who’s in ? made reservations for 10 people Monday june 9th @6pm . Keswick just off woodbine ave on church st . 905 535 2663